- POST VOYAGER (20%) 20% will be distributed to POST VOYAGER who designed and developed MOOI Network. It is a reward for the development, operation, and management of the network. 1 million (0.1% of total supply) MOOI will be initially vested to the team, and the remainder will be distributed over a period of five years in total, including a lock-up period of two years. The long-term lock-up and distribution period is to minimize the impact on the market.
- Ecosystem (31%) 31% is allocated to the ecosystem, it will be used for the development of the ecosystem of MOOI Network. It will be fairly distributed to users who form communities and conduct activities, contributing to the development of the MOOI Network. It will also be used as an incentive to bring a variety of fun and high-quality projects onto the MOOI Network. Additionally, it may be used for collaboration with other projects that can help grow and increase the adoption of the MOOI Network. All distribution and use within the ecosystem will be solely for the purpose of enriching the MOOI Network; use for other purposes will be strictly restricted. The ecosystem allocation will be evenly distributed over a 60-month period.
- Staking Rewards (20%) It is a reward that will be distributed to communities for staking MOOI. In the initial stages, it will be provided as a reward to users who provide liquidity to MOOI Network. The staking rewards allocation will be evenly distributed over a 60-month period.
- Genesis Contributors (15%) Genesis contributors refer to early contributors who provided original content through MOOI Network, along with labor, resources, and technologies. Genesis contributors are playing a key role in forging the initial ecosystem of MOOI Network and are responsible for supplying key content and investment funds. Their rewards will be distributed over a period of five years in total, including a lock-up period of two years. The long-term distribution process is to minimize the impact on the market.
- Marketing (3%) It will be used for the marketing activities of MOOI Network. It will be used to attract users to create the initial community and publicize MOOI Network.
- Reserve (3%) Reserve is for emergencies during the operation of the ecosystem. It is to enable a flexible response to abrupt internal and external environmental changes and will be flexibly operated by the main body of operation, POST VOYAGER.
- Exchange Liquidity (2%) It will be used to create a liquidity pool for the transaction of the MOOI token in the initial stage of the ecosystem and includes the quantity for listing on a centralized exchange.
- Private Sale (5%) It will be distributed to strategic investors of MOOI Network. However, private sales will take place over several rounds according to market demands, not at a single occurrence. Each amount will be distributed over 18 months after a 12-month lock-up period starting from the end of the corresponding round.
- Advisors (1%) It will be distributed to advisors and consultants who can help operate MOOI Network. Each amount will be distributed over 18 months after a 12-month lock-up period starting from the time of delegation.
TOKEN Economy Release Schedule
$MOOI is used as the governance token of the MOOI Network and the key currency of the ecosystem. $MOOI can be swapped with other utility tokens of various services that will join the ecosystem of the MOOI Network. It will also serve as the key currency in the NFT marketplace and DEX.
As the number of services and users increases with rising demands, $MOOI is expected to grow in value. Currently, there are many services are set to join MOOI Network.
When more services join MOOI Network and are linked into one metaverse where they are exchangeable with one another, in the future, transactions, and demands for the token in the NFT marketplace will also increase. Moreover, introducing the governance will significantly elevate the value of $MOOI as the key currency.
Revenues from the operation of MOOI Network such as fees will be transparently managed and used for the growth of communities and ecosystem. Community participants will be able to check the financial status from treasury reports that will be published in the future.